Join Our Club
Annual Membership is available for individual children and adults as well as Family Membership.
Download a Membership form here >
Why Join our Club?
The Club runs shows from April to September at the Speech House Hotel Showground. We aim to offer something fun for everyone!
We try to hold 10 events a year including 3 evening events in the summer.
Discounted rates at all of our annual shows and regular clinics
Tiny Tots Dressage and Children's Classes
Social Events & End of Season Party
Points League with Annual Awards & Club Trophies
1. Shows will be run under either British Showjumping, BE, BD, BSPS or NSPS rules. Rules will be in Secretary’s office.
2. Entries close on the day, unless otherwise stated on the schedule.
3. The organiser’s reserve the right to refuse entrant without assigning a reason.
4. All competitors take part at their own risk. The organiser’s do not hold themselves responsible for any accident that may occur to any horse, pony, rider, spectator or property.
5. Protective headgear, must be worn whilst mounted on the showground.
6. In the event of insufficient entries classes may not be split junior and senior.
7. The Judge’s decision is final.
8. The organisers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accident’s happening and must obey the instructions of the organiser’s, officials and stewards.
9. No stallions allowed.
10. All dogs must be on leads and under control at all times.
11. Please ensure that the correct foot wear, jodphur boots with gaiters or long riding boots only and show jackets are to be worn for all competitions, pony club jumpers will be allowed at all the shows.
12. Please DO NOT tie your horses up to the side of the lorries/trailers and leave unattended.
13. No refunds given on entries fees, unless veterinary certificate is produced.
14. Only horses/ponies that have been entered for classes/paid for clear round can use the facilities this is due to insurance purposes.
15. Any horse /pony seen to mistreated will be asked to leave the show ground.
16. Please make sure all riders with long hair have it tied back into a bun or put in a hair net.